song

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
Sorry about not ever being very descriptive about the songs im looking for, but thats pretty much the reason i dont know what its called is because I cant explain much about it...

anyways theres a song, it sounds like a rock song.. instruments are played fairly heavy.. the only part i can remember is what sounded like the chorus and it went " (something)(something) for sooo long, for (something)(something) for (something) (something) " then the pitch of the singers voice changes here...

I think the beginning part it went like "I have been waiting for soooo long for...." and i dont know the rest.. I might be wrong though.. anyone have any idea? Maybe you can fill in some words for me, and I might be able to recognize it...

Waiting So Long - Supertramp?

Sweet Talkin' Woman - Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) The lyrics "slow down" v. "so long" are repeated often.

no its neither of those :(

more heavier rock than the sweet talking woman song..

".... for sooo long, and for sooo(something)for soooo(something)".. and the chorus contiunues with a higher pitch..

i might be messing up the exact wording, because im not 100% sure what it is

How abt "Waiting for a girl like you"...by -Foreigner...first song that popped into my head...

no thats not it either... its more of a harder rock than all of these songs that have been posted here..

still can't figure out what else is said, because I havn't heard the song since... but I want to!

I know SOMEONE knows it

Lt. Dan, I can hear the song in my head, but I just can't put my finger on it. And now it's driving me nuts!

Back