Saul of the Mole Men

DeathSquire36

Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew what the name of the song was from the recent Saul of the Mole Men ad on Adult Swim. It's pretty recognizable, and I know I've heard it many times before. It sounds like it's from a war or action movie. All orchestra. If anyone knows, that'd be great. Thanks.

Is it the one where the chick is lickin' his thumb? Over and over?

If so it sounds like a looped piece of soundtrack from any number of old SciFi or Horror flicks. The kind of music you'd hear when the alien/creature/entity/mutant/zombie/etc has a scene. Very generic. I have no clue which movies though.

Originally posted by DeathSquire36@Apr 29 2007, 01:10 AM
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew what the name of the song was from the recent Saul of the Mole Men ad on Adult Swim. .........
I think I know which one you're talking about, 'cause it's been bugging me, too!
Lemme see if there's a link somewhere...

...crud, no luck yet..., but yeah, action, adventure... I'd even say 'western' :huh:

I got it on YouTube... is this the same one you were looking for? ... ... I listened to it a few more times.... has this music been used for some of those Army (or Navy or Marines) ads maybe? *geez* I wish I had more time to look for it :p

Yeah, that's definitely the one.

Any takers? Does anybody know what this song is?

Hey, still wondering if anyone knows what this song is. The youtube link still works, so, any help would be awesome. Thanks guys.

Apologies for the necrobump, but I happened to stumble across this track today while looking for something else - as I suspected it's a library track so not available to the public for purchase or download. It's called "Victory Quest" and while you can't download unless you are a licensed production company, you can listen to it Extrememusic.com.

Back