"Remember me!"

figor

Reaction score
Hey there -

I was shopping today and heard a song at the store that I had not heard in ages but always liked. I had never been able to identify it...hope you can help!

The song starts with a set of drums and then this female vocalist (more likely than not African American) sings a chorus that goes: "remember me!...and then something else really unintelligible that might go "after aaaallll....XXXXXXX"

Then she starts singing to rhythm with not a single word that means anything. The drumming continues.

This song might be from the seventies or eighties...not really sure....first time I heard it was more than ten years ago.

These clues suck, I know...

Thanks!

Hey there -

I was shopping today and heard a song at the store that I had not heard in ages but always liked. I had never been able to identify it...hope you can help!

The song starts with a set of drums and then this female vocalist (more likely than not African American) sings a chorus that goes: "remember me!...and then something else really unintelligible that might go "after aaaallll....XXXXXXX"

Then she starts singing to rhythm with not a single word that means anything. The drumming continues.

This song might be from the seventies or eighties...not really sure....first time I heard it was more than ten years ago.

These clues suck, I know...

Thanks!

Found it!
If anybody was curious : Remember me, by Blue Boy.

Back