Raisin Bran Crunch

aaaaron

Reaction score
I've been looking all over for the song that plays at the end of the Raisin Bran Crunch commercials - the ones featuring Johnson, the guy who can't hear what anyone else is saying because he's too busy crunching the cereal.

The song is also featured in the first sketch comedy episode of MTV's The State (from 1993). You can purchase the first season on iTunes now, which is what I did. I don't know how to convert iTunes movies into other video media files to upload to YouTube, but I did record the audio and upload it.

The song at the end of the series of commercials for Raisin Bran Crunch featuring the loud cruncher, Johnson. It begins with Rhodes piano.

I've searched all over for this song!

Does anyone know the song that's at the end of the Raisin Bran Crunch commercials. It sounds like a Brazilian/Bossa Nova song and it starts out with what sounds like rhodes piano.

All I know is that the song has been around at least 14 years.

Yes. I couldn't find my original posts as I kept getting an error when trying to do so. Also, using the regular search function resulted in, well... no results.

Seven months have passed and I am still wondering. I have no other leads except for that there's a sample on a Brazil Electro/Elektro 2 CD set by Ueberschall, used for sampling I suppose.

Another forum suggests that this song was created by this company for the sole purpose of sampling, but I digress.

Can a company use legitimate music to sell for sampling?

Song title is: Marga Sol and Marcus Zelonka - One Little Thing

Back