Old Navy Sweaters Fall 2007

katej05

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song on the current fall ad with women's sweaters that says something about "if you're chilly take my sweater"

Hi, i was wondering if anyone knew what song was playing during the old navy commercial that goes something like "i love the way you call me baby"

thanks

Does anyone know the song played in the new JCPenny commercial advertising sweaters? Or if it's even a song? It stars off something like "I think I love you"
Thnx.

The JC Penny commercial plays Regina Spektor's song "Musicbox" and the Old Navy commercial is the one with Ingrid Michaelson, "The Way I Am"

That's an older commercial.

I think this one is a different song by her.

In fact Musicbox doesn't have the word "love" in its lyrics.

I think it's that Ingrid song being used on both commercials.

Does anyone know the name/artist of the song played in the newest Old Navy commercial? It's absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you!!!

I think it is a Ford car commercial. Excuse my unclarity. If I recal correctly, it starts out with a woman buying carrots, and then changes to a scene where a family is building a lot of snowmen. A line that sticks clearly in my mind is "and you take me for what I am".
Does anybody know what the song is called?

Are you talking about the Old Navy ad featuring the song "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson?

Oh wow, I surely apologize for my ignorance. I must've mixed the two up?
Thank you, though.

Glad to help. Tv ads get mixed up now and then. Just glad not to be chasing another phantom ad song. Enjoy your tune. :p

Originally posted by acidwash@Oct 21 2007, 03:48 PM
Oh wow, I surely apologize for my ignorance. I must've mixed the two up?
Thank you, though.
Nope, you were right! It is also in the Ford commercial... how weird, but hey, the artist must have made loads of money!
Any ways, I just heard it on the car commerical, googled the lyrics, and was lead to this site.

Back