Old Navy "Daddy-o"

finkrod

Reaction score
Female vocals, electronic pop sound. Lyrics rattle off a series of colors then the chorus seems to be "Daddy-o, Daddy-o" or something of the like. It sounds a bit like the German group Electrocute.

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a song on a recent Old Navy commercial, the only lyrics I can discern are "Dadio" and then more "Dadios" after that... It's happy, peppy, poppy, it's for a line of spring/summer clothing featuring stripes. If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!
~anne

I don't know what the song is, but from what i can hear, it's something like "let's jump, jump, daddy-o, daddy-o, let's twist, twist, daddy-o, daddy-o." It's catchy.

Behavior Music

Hey guys,

There's a 2 minute version of the track as well as the OldNavy spot on that site. It's called "Clap! Shake! Jump!"

A full version of the track is being released in April - slightly different version though - less "commercial"?

It sounds a lot like a cover of Shirley Ellis - The Clapping Song. OK, :usesearch:. It's called "Clap! Shake! Jump!" by Behavior featuring Andrea Revel.

All the info is at the above link or here also:

http://www.andrearevel.com/oldnavy.htm

I was searching for it as well before finding this post. Everywhere else I searched kept on turning up "Surrender" by Cheap Trick. If I would have just went to oldnavy.com first, doh!

Also I was searching for sons & daughters theme/opening song..I believe it's the same.

Finally, an Old Navy commercial that doesn't make me hurl. But, for the love of God, What is that song.

It's the ad for "Stripes", where everyone is lining up to hold hands, (Started and ended by a cute girl, I might add...). And part of the song goes "... Daddy Oh, Daddy Oh..."

Very catchy... May use it at parties and such.

anyone know what the song to the latest commercial is? is the one where all the people are lining up, holding hands... anyhelp?

The name of the song is Clap, Shake & Jump, by Behavior with Andrea Revel. Check out the Old Navy web site and click on the new ad box, you will be able to hear the entire song. I like it as well....enjoy... Dea.

Back