Numbers Season 5

hersheysfan777

Reaction score
the opening episode 2 song wen the girl is being chased by the dude in the suit and sunglasses?? anyone know??

Anyone know the song that plays at the end of numb3rs of tonight's (10/17/08) episode as Don is walking out of McGruf's office?

Thanks in advance

What is the song at the beginning of the "Jack of all Trades" episode of NUMB3RS tonight? I think it said something about "American dream" or "scream".

This is the one at the beginning
Ghosts-Ladytron

and the other song is
American Scream- Pj olson

12.5.08 Numbers

Hey guys !!

I was wondering what song was on in the beginning of Numbers...
and also if anyone can tell me the songs used in ghost whisperer tonight that would be great!
thanks!

Re: 12.5.08 Numbers & Ghost Whisperer

Please do not combine different questions/threads/topics in a single post.

A thread about that episode of the Ghost Whisperer can be found here.

numb3ers 12/19

there was an old episode that aired at 9 and a new episode the aired at 10.. if anyone knows the opening song in the new episonde 5x10 frenimies.. where the kids are vigilantes.. it would be awesome

Numb3rs Arrows of Time

In the very beginning of the episode, charlie is talking to anita while the prison break is in progress. During that montage they play the song i want. It sounds somewhat like the cold war kids, their music has been featured before.

Re: Numb3rs Arrows of Time

"Rifles" by "Black Rebel Motorcycle Club" was in the episode. Is that the song you're looking for?

numbers jan 23

Does anyone know the first song that was played at the start of the Jan 23rd episode of Numbers? It was the episode dealing with rival chinese gangs...

Thank you!

Numb3rs: Guilt Trip Song

I am looking for the song played at the end of the episode "Guilt Trip." It it sort of acoustic and has a harmonica.

Thanks

Song in tonight's Numb3rs (12:01 am)

Anyone know what the song is when they are playing basketball , in the first half of the show.

It's a rap/hip hop song, some of the hook sounds like "rollin in the USA".

I tried Shazaam on my iPhone, but it didn't like it.

Anyone??

Numb3rs 3/13/09

What was the name of the song and artist of the haunting tune that played in the last several minutes of this episode when the mob boss guy was being executed, and the ladies were chasing down the real killer, the mobsters son?

I Shazam'd it, but no luck there.

Thanks, in advance, for your kind help on this!

Re: Numb3rs 3-13-09

What was the name of the song and artist of the haunting tune that played in the last several minutes of this episode when the mob boss guy was being executed, and the ladies were chasing down the real killer, the mobsters son?

"Maybe Maybe" by Nico Stai. (Available on Amazon MP3; also on iTunes, but I can't get the affiliate link script to return a valid URL.)

(Thanks to several Twitter users for tweeting the song ID.)

Thanks for your kind help on this, codeman38! You got it right on the money.

What was the rappy song during the basketball scene?

It was about 26 minutes in. All I could make out from the lyrics were "USA" and "man".

Back