Nissan Sentra

loki19

Reaction score
There are new commercials for the 2007 Nissan Sentra, and it has different people standing by the car and talking about how it helps their life. At the end of the commercial they say "my life is 24/7. So is my Nissan." I love the song in these commercials and if anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it!

No, that song is not it.

The song in the commercial is only a guitar riff with some singers going "Woo" at the end.

I too have been looking for this commerical's song but I cannot find the video anywhere.

Sweet! Thanks poorbusker, I was looking for a link. Now we just need to find the song...

Originally posted by poorbusker@Feb 4 2007, 08:28 PM
yeah, any help would be most appreciated
Unfortunately this might be one of those songs created by an ad agency specifically for the ad without any intention of being released to the public.

At the beginning of the clip you can see that it says:

Date: 12/7/06
Client: Nissan North America
Title - Sentra Combo Valerie/Dave
ISCI Code:
Code: NNA-2822
TRT: 30 (Total Running Time)

You can also see an icon in the bottom right corner that looks like it says Power Trax (which usually means it is something in a music production/ad agency comapnies stock music collection). All of this information points in the likely direction of this being true.

That would suck. I really like this song or music clip, whatever it is...

Don't worry, it's not stock music. It's "You're Supposed To Be My Friend" by 1990s. You can't buy the song yet in the US, but you can listen to it on their myspace page or their website. A couple of their other songs are available in the US iTunes music store.

Originally posted by catastrophe009@Feb 14 2007, 01:34 PM
Don't worry, it's not stock music. It's "You're Supposed To Be My Friend" by 1990s. You can't buy the song yet in the US, but you can listen to it on their myspace page or their website. A couple of their other songs are available in the US iTunes music store.
Beg to differ:

"You're Supposed to Be My Friend" by 1990s

Get it at Amazon.

Back