NCIS Season 3

woodysg1

Reaction score
anybody know the song that was playing when Tony went into the lab and talked to Abby who had black roses for him? It was an instrumental playing. Kind of industrial sound, maybe like Front Line Assembly kinda sound.
tia
woody

Anyone know the song from NCIS in the episode Ravenous. its playing when abby is talking to ziva about her birthday?

lyle

Is the counter correct for this post??
Guess no luck finding info on this song.

I am having a really hard time finding the cd that this song is located on... The song's called "The Viper," and it's from the music library American Production Music.

Does any one have any ideas? I have googled it, looked in my local music stores, and I have come up with nothing.

If you know the name of the cd or whatnot, well any info would be wonderful!

Thank you
Kris

The music library in question is Associated Production Music (not American). Generally this type of licensed music is not available to the public.

The track you mentioned "The Viper" is listed on their site:

Library: Sonoton
Track Title: Viper, The
CD#: SCD 235, #54
Track Description: a dark, exotic-sounding tune in the 'jungle music' style
Composers: Lenart, Paul (ASCAP) ©; Novick, Bill (ASCAP) ©
Publisher: Sonoton Music GMBH CO KG (GEMA)
Sonoton APM (ASCAP)
Categories:
JAZZ >> TRAD JAZZ
JAZZ >> CLASSIC JAZZ - 1920s
JAZZ >> GENERAL RECOMMENDED CDS
PROMOS/COMMERCIALS - 60 >> PERIOD
PERIOD >> 20S
MOODS >> RELAXED
NATIONAL/ETHNIC >> ENGLAND >> HISTORICAL >> 20S
NATIONAL/ETHNIC >> USA >> JAZZ, POPULAR & REGIONAL MUSIC STYLES >> DIXIELAND JAZZ
NATIONAL/ETHNIC >> USA >> JAZZ, POPULAR & REGIONAL MUSIC STYLES >> PROMOS / COMMERCIALS 60

found via menu: MyAPM > Categories > Jazz > Trad Jazz > Dixieland > Track #54 The Viper (and several other tracks on SCD 235)

(Hooray for overly complicated unlinkable all-Flash based sites.)

You could try contacting them directly to find out more information about their stock music and the song you are looking for.

Episode: 15, Head Case. There is a song playing as the chop shop guys work just before the opening credits. I am trying to find that song. I think I hear something about Twisted Transitor(s)

Episode: 15, Head Case. There is a song playing as the chop shop guys work just before the opening credits. I am trying to find that song. I think I hear something about Twisted Transitor(s)

"Twisted Transistor" by Korn (Amazon) (iTunes)

NCIS - Episode: Ravenous

I was wondering if anyone knew the song that was playing in Abby's lab when she asked Gibbs if he remembered her birthday.. see the link below:

Thanks!

Back