NAPA Ad

boomerfftrou

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a repeat thread but I searched and could not find it anywhere. Does anyone know the song in the background for the new NAPA ads talking about how it is too bad that your car's warning signs are not this easy to spot? One ad has messages of warning signs being displayed on the refrigerator, cereal boxes and in a bowl of soup. Another ad has warning messages displayed while a woman is driving. Any held would be appreciated, thanks!

Any clues as to the artist that does the recent NAPA auto parts commercial about "warning signs" that your vehicle may need maintenance (on refrig, in cereal, etc)? I think I have seen this topic on here before but no response, so I thought I would try my luck. Sorry for the repost. Thanks all!

Hello!

I've seen that commercial couple of times on the A&E channel! I saw/heard it when I was sleeping while watching CSI and Ithen I heard the catchy tune. Suddenly I awoke & started humming it nonstop.

I think I will write the company and figure out who it was composed by. I really like it. And if I get a word, I'll let you know..and I'll be sure to ask if a composer has a CD out or anything. ;)

Just so you know, I have recorded it & I plan to put it on YouTube..so keep an eye out for it there! :)

-
L.

Sadly, the music was written for the commercial, so there's no more of it for us to enjoy. The music was written by Chris Ballew, the lead singer of the Presidents of the United States, who this article says is a "prolific commercial music writer." (The article also has some good details on the commercial.) I also discovered that you can watch the commercial from the Napa AutoCare Web page. Just click "About Napa AutoCare" at the top left, and the next page will let you select and watch the commercial. The name of this commercial is "Signs - Out of Car."

Back