Macy's I.N.C. clothing line

Todd Bowers

Reaction score
I was hoping someone knows the song from a new Macy's commercial I saw. It's a black and white commercial that at first looked like it may be a Victoria Secret commercial as it features models. The commercial is advertising a new clothing line, I.N.C. Regardless, I'm hoping someone knows the artist and song title. It sounded a little like The Strokes to me. Again, thanks again for all your help and assistance!

Hi! On May 6th I posted a question about a new Macy's commercial at the time. It's still running. Nobody then knew the song and artist, but someone posted also wanting to know the song, so I know people are interested in it.

Anyway, I was hoping someone knows the song from the commercial. It's a black and white commercial that at first looked like it may be a Victoria Secret commercial as it features models. The commercial is advertising a new clothing line, "I.N.C." Regardless, I'm hoping someone knows the artist and song title. It sounded a little like The Strokes to me, although Macy's used a black & white commercial with Greenday in the past.

I was considering calling Macy's Corporate Marketing with the question, whose available at 212-494-3412, if no one here knows.

Again, thanks again for all your help and assistance!

If you were watching tonight's Project Runway, there was a commercial for INC clothing of girls on the runway. What was the song in the backround?

Did not see the ad during that specific program, so ...

I have seen I.N.C. clothing ads before ...

Is it a dirty guitar rockin' techno kind of music?
Is there a British-accented guy snarling lyrics?
Do the lyrics kind of go like ...
"How do I get to you,
How do I get you?
'Cuz I've been thinking of something that you make me feel
How do I get to you"

If it's one and the same, I wrote an email to Macy's a while back ...
They didn't give me an answer.

I dunno ...

B)

YES! I wanted to know this too. I can't remember specifically any lyrics, but it was kind of a rocky song. Can anyone remember lyrics?

What's that song in the Macy's/Inc commercial? It's basically a fashion show and then at the end they announce that Inc is selling stuff through Macy's. I love the beat they have on there.

I'd love to know it too!

I wrote to Macy's a while back and they didn't really give me an answer.

Lyrics go something like ...

How do I get you?
How do I get to you?
Cuz I've been thinking of something that you make me feel
How do I get to you?

There's a rocking dirty guitar lick going on ... it's a guy singing ... sounds like he's got a bit of a British accent ...

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

B)

Omigod does anyone have an answer for this? It's KILLING me! Those are the lyrics that someone else posted above.

I'd asked this one too, but I can't find it now to see if anybody's answered. Oops. I'm still interested in the answer though!

Argh still no answer. But yes, DJEiffel, the lyrics do include "How do I get to you"

It's driving me crazy, too - I can't find anything when I google
"how do i get to you" and inc or "how do i get to you" and macys

I've seen the INC. clothing commercial on BRAVO. Does anyone know this song? Its a promo commercial by Macys for INC clothes.

The navy/white runway one? There's been a few topics on it and I don't think any of them have been answered yet. =\

This is the reply i got back from Macy's:

This is in reference to your inquiry regarding the music which is played
during the INC advertising. We would request you to contact at the
address listed below:

General Merchandise Manager
macys.com
1440 Broadway 6th floor
New York, NY 10018

I must admit that I am probably not going to be motivated to follow this up, but wanted to post it in case someone else had the time or inclination.
Hope it helps!
Aislina

Could it be a band from the 80's called RPM?? i cannot narrow it down further or find a sample anywhere.
-Aislina

ahh me too!
good clip by the wayy
i've googled the lyrics in every freakin way possible, but nothing!

Okay...it definitely sounds like Damon Albarn of Blur!! I did go through all the Blur albums on I-Tunes...nothing! Hopefully this mystery will be solved soon cause that song is a JAM!!!

Back