Lexus

Nexus810

Reaction score
Hey its a pretty famous song that was used some time back in a Lexus commercial - possibly for the LS. Anyway it sounds like one or two women singing and excuse my poor singing but it soudns like this

DO DODODO DOOOO DODODO DO-DO-DO-DO-DOO

or somethign like that

its a famous song so..something liek from an opera or so.

Hope you can help :)

Jim

Ok, I should've read the whole thing. Sorry. I just saw Doo Doo :lol: Opera huh? So can you tell us when it may have aired and where?

it aired in the US (East coast NJ/NY) and when it aired umm it aired last year maybe in the summer or fall sorry not really sure.

the song is extremely famous though and has been in many many other commercials, movies, etc.

sorry the first Do is carreid so it smore like DOOOOOOOOO dododo Dooooooo dododo du du du du duDO

heh its much harder to type this out than it seems but for all i know it sounds like that.

Ahhhhhh much better. Try La's next time when referencing opera :lol: Sounds like
"Flower Duet" from Lakme by Delibes. Joan Sutherland, soprano, Jane Berbié, mezzo-soprano, L'Orchestre National de l'Opéra de Monte-Carlo Orchestra/Richard Bonynge is the most frequently heard recording.

Ok, I can't find any reference to use of that piece by Lexus although it fits your doo doo's perfectly. :rolleyes: Let us know if it's something else.

hah that is it thanks...

Hmm maybe Lexus didnt have the commercial but i could have sworn they did -- it seems like theyd use it for like the LS or something if nothing else!

Thanks though.

I told you it was really famous.

Back