Lexus ad

nmichave

Reaction score
Realizing that this is a forum for finding MUSIC....I pre-apologize for taking up space here, but I've used this site often and it's been such an awesome site and the people on here have been great at giving people the info they are looking for, soooooo.....

I was hoping that some of you who read this might have the resources or might know how to find out what kind of eyeglasses Elvis Costello is wearing in his new ad for the Lexus sound system where he is sitting in the back seat listening. They're cool and I want them!

Again, sorry for perhaps an inappropriate topic and thanks for any help!

I'd like to know which piece of music he's listening to. I think it's Beethoven, but I can't recall which piece.

does anyone know which beethoven is being played in this commercial...i can't even find the commercial anywhere online...please help!

Someone posted on another thread that it was the second movement of Beethoven's ninth symphony. That sounds right -- I haven't had time to track it down and check, though.

The movement being played in the commercial is the Scherzo movement, one of his most famous pieces. It's actually a sample mp3 that comes with Windows XP.

nmichave: I am shopping for new glasses as well , I went to VISIONWORKS looking for a new pair of glasses and had seen your comment posted about Costello's glasses (I was looking for that classical song name as well) ...anyways..I saw them!!! the BRAND is TOMMY HILFIGER but I did not get the reference number though . They are awesome and feel sooo confortable! (I tried them but not my style :D ) Hope this helps!

PS: I am sure you can find them now that you know the Brand, if you do not, post another message, I can go back to the place and get more details for ya as I have to go back to pick up my glasses.

Bye

Back