JCPenney "Stepping Up Our Style"

Re: JCPenney Oscars Ad

I'm sorry, but that's not the song. That's the song to the ad that debuted second. The one I'm looking for is from the first debut.

http://www.jcpenney.net/News/News/J...nerBrandsinNewSpringMarketingCampaign,34.aspx

One spot introduces I "Heart" Ronson by Charlotte Ronson, one of the Company’s most recent brand additions launching this spring in JCPenney stores and online at jcp.com. Featuring the song "Two Doors Down" by the Mystery Jets, the spot shows a woman culling through her trendy, spring collection of I "Heart" Ronson clothing to get ready for an evening rendezvous with her boyfriend. Another spot – featuring Sleepy Rebels’ song "Unbelievable" – shows a group of friends, adorned in nicole by Nicole Miller’s stylish modern apparel, meeting up for a free-spirited, fun day that consists of sipping tea, playing outside and taking pictures. Three additional 30-second spots feature the latest spring collections from Bisou Bisou by Michele Bohbot, ALLEN B. by Allen B. Schwartz and Fabulosity by Kimora Lee Simmons. A final "montage" spot showcasing the five exclusive designer brands will run near the end of the Academy Awards broadcast.

I saw 3 different commercials during the Oscars for JC Penny. The Mystery Jets one, the Sleepy Rebels one and another one.

By the way, the Sleepy Rebels song is up on their MySpace page with a free download.

this is what i was looking for! thanks!!!!!

Unbelievable is no longer available from the Sleepy Rebels' MySpace page, but it is now available from iTunes.

Back