Hyundai Sonata 2005

Reaction score
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone knew the background music for this Hyundai commercial I saw about a year ago. It was about the newly-redesigned Sonata (05, 06?). Here is a good description of the commercial:

In the commercial, one (or more?) car(s) (the Sonata) is shown driving through what looks like a maze of tinted glass walls, and there is a few inches of water on the ground. The music in the commercial has no lyrics, it is instrumental, with violins.

Or the music could also be in another Hyundai Sonata commercial in which there are about five cars on a wide, open country road, racing in line. It has couldy and rainy weather.

I can't really remember, the music might have been in both.

I've looked and LOOKED but I cant find ANYTHING on this commercial. It isn't on Hyundai's website, no one I could find even has a video of it, and googling it comes up with squat, save for a few forum queries that were never answered. I know this is kind of old but I really want to know what the song is. It sounded a little like Bittersweet Symphony, but that isn't it.

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Could it be "Mondo Paradiso" (Mark Sawyer-Wade)? Have you looked on youtube for the commercial to post a link here?

No, that's not it. Though I can find hardly anything about Mondo Paradiso and Mark Sawyer-Wade...
But thanks anyways.
And yes, I did check youtube but got nothing.

Didn't anyone ever see this commercial? It was on American national television for a least a few months!

Please someone help on providing clues on the Hyundai Sonata commercial.

It was for the newly designed 2005 Sonata and this commercial was playing in Canadian TV channels on french and english channels.

I have researched and googled this for the past 2years but haven't come up with anything yet

Back