Hummer H3

hol

Reaction score
what's the song in the hummer "show and tell" giant snowball commercial?

I checked the hummer site but couldn't find this commercial i think its new. Its for the H3 and has a song w/ lyrics playing in the background. The commercial has a kid w/ a snowball in his hand while he is in the car.

Does anyone know the music in the new hummer commercial?

It's the one where the little boy travels with his family to get a snow ball for 'show and tell.' It goes something like 'I've been dreaming..' or something or the other.

-Thanks

Can't remember the model of the car so I can't search for it, but the commercial had a kid carrying a snowball with him in the car to show to his class for show n tell. Sorry I thought I was in the other forum.

There's a Hummer ad which fits your description. That ad has "Something to Talk About" by Badly Drawn Boy.

Wondering the name and group for the song they play in the Hummer commercial where the kid has a snowball for show and tell, b/c his family went on a trip to the mountains in a Hummer.

Part of the lyrics they play say "I've been...dreaming..."

Thanks in advance if anyone can help...

I know Badly Drawn Boy's song "Something to Talk About" from the About a Boy soundtrack was in a Hummer commercial. Is that the song you're looking for?

Back