Hummer H2

I-Love-Ecotec

Reaction score
There is a new hummer H2 commercial advertising the 0% APR for 36 Months deal.

The commercial shows the what happens when an H2 is getting made, and at the end it says "Your truck is ready". Does anyone know what music this is? Its pretty light. Just a guitar and some drums.

Just had to come here and let you folks know that the song is called "That Right Ain't Shit" and it's from the album The Lemon of Pink by The Books.

Seems like advertisers are really digging into the indie backcatalog when they're using artists like The Books. Don't get me wrong, I love those guys and any exposure they can get is well deserved. I just want to go shake the person's hand at the Hummer advertising firm who actually knows who they are.

Originally posted by WaveLine@May 19 2006, 11:13 AM
Seems like advertisers are really digging into the indie backcatalog when they're using artists like The Books. Don't get me wrong, I love those guys and any exposure they can get is well deserved. I just want to go shake the person's hand at the Hummer advertising firm who actually knows who they are.
Totally. I love The Books. Anyone know where I can find a link to this ad?

Originally posted by WaveLine@May 19 2006, 11:13 AM
WOOOOOOOT!!!

The Books rock my socks, and I totally agree. That Hummer guy, should get a medal.

I'm just waiting for someone to use a Don Caballero song or something.

Back