Heineken sister

phatman0

Reaction score
for her brother, then his friend says man i love your sister, what's the song in that commercial? B)

it's kinda like techno, some female voiceover she doesn't really say any words, in the commercial the girl is in the bar sitting and some guy goes can i buy you a beer, then she says yeah, i'll have a heineken, then she says thanks to the guy and leaves to give the beer to her brother, then she ask her brother's friends if he wants one and he says yeah, and then he says man i love your sister

i think the name of the commercial is "the hustle" or something like that hope that is good enough

bump

This commercial is not yet posted on Heineken's site, but it basically goes like this:

Attractive woman catches the attention of a single guy at the bar. Guy offers to buy her a drink, she orders a Heiney and leaves before he can initiate conversation. She makes her way to the back of the bar where her brother and his friend are playing pool. The she gives the free beer to her bro and offers to get another one for his friend.

Anyways, the song that kicks in is sorta techno-disco-ish, and there are female vocals that sound like:

"It's so... and then there a stutter effect sounding like get-get-get-get-get...."

Okay, please help. :)

The song is called...

" You're so gangsta " by Chromeo. It's off the album "She's in control." Just check out the snippet on amazon. I'd direct link but not sure if that's allowed?

Hope that helps. ;)

Anyone know what the name of the song being played in the Heineken Commercial where the women hustles another dude into buying her a beer then givinging it to her brother, who is playing pool.

does anyone know the name of the song in the commercial where the girl gets the beers for her brother and friend?

these guys are playing pool and his sister goes to the bar and fools a guy to buy her a drink and then gives it to her brother and asks the other guy "do you want one?" and it plays funky techno-ish music. does anyone know the name of that song? thank youu

I know this commercial is old, but i just saw it being played during the world cup, and i was looking for the song.......but i had to reply, becuase the song name is so fitting, what that girl did is Gansta! :D

Heineken "I Love Your Sister"

The song in this commercial is killing me because i really think it's an old Freestyle (dance music not rap music) song from my past. Can anyone please help?

I want to know the song that is playing at the end of the New heineken commercial where the guy buys the girl a beer, and as he is about to talk to her she walks away and gives the beer to her brother playing pool with his buddy. Then his friend says, man I love your sister. and the guy is like, yeh, uh what?. Well the song in that commercial, that is what I am looking for. Any help?! I think it's like "It's so easy" or something like that. I love the mix of that song. I know it's a remake, but oh so good.

Awesome. You're So Gangsta by Chomeo. Great song. I actually have the album, but never remember that was on it.

Threatened me? What do you mean? I'm new here, just found this site.

Back