Heineken rooftop

btrice

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I was hoping to once again draw from the collective wisdom of the wonderful people here at adtunes.com!

I'VE GOT A REAL DOOZIE ON MY HANDS!

This ad is an old one (Summer 2003) from Heineken named "Rooftop" or "Reality Check". I have spent an exorbitant amount of time over the years searching for one of the songs in this ad. In fact, just finding a clip of the ad online was tough enough!

The song in question is the second song of the two. It's a very "chill" song - r&bish in nature. I've made out most of the lyrics, with the most notable part being a chorus of "take me away, take me away". I've searched the lyrics with no success.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks in advance! :)

BR

Re: Old Heineken Rooftop Ad - A REAL DOOZIE!

I came here looking for info on another ad song when I decided to look this ad up as well, to see if there was more info.

I too, was in search of the song and the artist when the commercial aired and even wrote to Heineken. They told me a reggae producer named Tony Kelly created the song strickly for the commercial and it's not in print. Sorry!

Back