Glee

kitcat5600

Reaction score
so you know that new show on ABC (i think) that's starting soon? well there's like an a capella or all female version of Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" and i was wondering if anyone knows who does it?

Re: GLEE

I think the characters in the movie actually sing the song. I'm not too sure on their names but hte wikipedia article has it. I know many of the actors on the show are actual broadway performers as well so I wouldn't doubt that they sing their own songs. I was able to find the song on imeem.com so feel free to listen! I can't wait for the series to start!

http://www.imeem.com/cjumanjiq/music/jiUtXJ-O/glee-dont-stop-believing/

Re: GLEE

Fox plans to release cast performances of songs from the Glee soundtrack on iTunes:
Cast performances of Amy Winehouse's "Rehab" and Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" will be available on iTunes May 19, with additional bonus preview tracks released throughout the summer. The first "Glee" soundtrack album will be released in late fall.

Old Glee Commercial

I was looking on YouTube at an old commercial for the show Glee, and there was a song that was playing. It wasn't anything from the show though.

I think it's only one song, but it might be two. The only lyrics I can really make out are "round and round, round and round..." and "round it goes again" at the end.

I asked another forum, but they didn't know and somebody said to check this board out, because they're really good at ID'ing songs.

Can anyone help? :(

EDIT: Oh, and I tried just Googling the lyrics, but it turns out there are a lot of songs with "round and round" in the chorus lol.

Hi everyone,

There's a song that's used in an old promo for Glee that I'm really interested to find out what it is...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcZQLnfZ7Ok[/ame]
the song plays from 0:14 to 0:34... really upbeat instrumental song, and almost sounds kind of like something by the Submarines...

Anyone have any idea as to what it is?
Thanks so much for taking a listen :)

Re: Glee Season 1

whats the song at the end of the first ad of season 1 [the one where they tell you whats gonna happen in the episodes for this week the one in which sue is on the stepper-like-fitness-thingy and she says she wants the glee-clubbers destroyed]. this is a commecial on star world not ABC or FOX. The song is at the end of the ad, and its not really a song its just the guitar going something like jhing-jhing, jhing-jhing.

Please, I really want to know which song this is because I play guitar and this sounds like a VERY good song that I'm pretty sure I've heard before.....:(

Re: Glee Season 1

this is the commercial where they tell you that schue is interseted in the acafellas

Petra Haden performs the all female version of Don't Stop Believing.

Back