Ghost Whisperer

suz1395

Reaction score
There is a song played on the most current Ghost Whisperer commercial. The lyrics go "talk to me, talk to me, you feel the need....talk to me"

PLEAE HELP!!

Does anyone know the song play in the 10/13 ghost whisper preview. It hales the word "talk to me, talk to me" THanks.

I may catch more next time i see it but I just saw this short promo for a new ghost whisperer, and the music sounded cool, but no words I just heard humming, a female voice. Don't know if anyone has seen this promo. first time I saw it was today. Thanks for any help!

There was recently an advert for the show Ghost Whisperer (it was advertising the episode about the twins) which was shown on ABC1. The music had lots of strings on it and at times what sounded like a girl woman wailing/singing . I think the song may be by Bjork but i'm not sure.
I'd be very grateful for any info!
Tricky

And have been trying to also find out the name of the title theme, but have not been successful.

ok...this has been bugging me since wedsday night when i remember a song playing while i was watching CBS...i'm not even sure it was for Ghost Whisperer but...

whats the song that played during the PROMO for CBS's Ghost Whisperer Feb 16th 2007 episode?

i think its the song i was suspecting, i'm not TOTALLY sure...

anyone know?

Lyrics? Gender of artist(s)? Genre? vid url?

Not "Running Away" by Midnight Hour is it?

:rolleyes: :unsure: :blink: :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLF0lTin6e4

but the trailer somehow looks different..(i have no sound) i dont know what the song is thou...

ANYWAYS...if anyone knows what song plays on that trailer, tell me...i think the song i was thinking about (which ironically played in the friday EPISODE) that was on a COMMERCIAL commercial on wedsday night was Suddenly I See By KT Tunstall...

BUT...tell me what this one is anyways...i can always use more songs...:)

and Doctor Memory?is that the song that played that played in the Three Days Grace episode?I WANT THAT SONG BAD!!!

thankies in advance

I need help finding out what song was used in the promo for the episode called "The Collector" that aired this friday.

Thanks in advance

Back