Ghost Whisperer Season 3

Amanda1201

Advanced Member
Reaction score
hey everyone!!

There was a Episode tonight 10-5 and the epsiode was about Bloody Mary and about this girl Rachel for you who have watched it or whatever there is a song at the end and i was wondering what it was...if anyone knows let me know ASAP! it went like this "And I won't Let You Go"

Hey guys

i was wondering what the song was at the end of the epiosde some lyrics were like 'there is snow all over the road" and also "let the heat come in" but he repeated "forever may you run" if anyone knows what the song and the artist is let me know

It's "Forever May You Run" by Gavin Rossdale, his album isn't out yet so it might be hard to find the song online.

Does anyone know the very last song at the end of tonight's Ghost Whisperer? I'm pretty sure it was an Imogen Heap song, but I'm not sure if it's coming from her upcoming album that will be released later this year. Any thoughts would be appreciated. :)

I'm looking for that song, too. It was slow and kind of breathy; the only words I really caught were "being scared" and "hesitation."

:huh:

I agree it's likely Imogen Heap or Frou Frou, but not that song. It's one I've not heard before. Still searching.

oops, my bad. I re-listened to "The Moment I Said It".. it is in fact the song.

Sorry bout that :) I don't remember it being such a beautiful song.

hello! does anyone know what the song was at teh end of teh episode where the college student has the girlfriend who died on teh boat and then he dies...? its at teh very very end and its kinda technoey and a woman singing..

Originally posted by odacava@Apr 13 2008, 09:42 PM
hello! does anyone know what the song was at teh end of teh episode where the college student has the girlfriend who died on teh boat and then he dies...? its at teh very very end and its kinda technoey and a woman singing..
Um...Maybe "The Moment I Said It" By Imogen Heap....like they said UP THERE ^^^^

Back