GE Ecomagination "Jar"

rabid1

Reaction score
GE Ecomagination "Jar"

What Bob Dylan song is playing in the latest GE commercial? A little boy catches the wind in a jar and travels back over the countryside to give it to his grandfather on his birthday. They open the jar and it blows out the birthday candles on the cake. This is driving me nuts. Thanks!

ok, so maybe that's my problem...so any ideas on what the song/artist is? Thanks!

Does anyone know the song in the GE wind energy commercial where the boy bottles air and takes it to his grandpa's house to blow out the cake, and when he opens it it blows up the house? It kind of sounds like "I got you babe" but i'm pretty sure it's not..please help!

Could anyone PLEASE tell me who sings the song in this GE commercial. This young boy traps some air in a glass jar near the coast and goes on a epic journey to get to (I believe) his grandfather's birthday party and release the air there.

any help would be much appreciated! thanks

GE wind power commercial with a little boy and a jar. He brings it to his grandpa's birthday party to blow out the candles and it gusts everything in the house. Kinda country folk song in the background, male singer. Any clues?

That's been answered here already ...
(calling doctormemory ... ;) )

Song is ...

Donovan - "Catch the Wind" (how apropos a song! HaHa!)

Enjoy!
There you go.

It's the commercial with the little kid bottling up the wind. I believe it is a Bob Dylan song. Any help would be appreciated

What is the song played in the GE commercial where the little boy (he's swedish or scottish maybe) is running through this pristine country side with a mason jar tucked under his arm... he traveled all the way to the ocean and back home to his little cottage in the hills where his family was there celebrating his granpas birthday... when the little boy opened the jar the wind blasted the family and blew out the grandfather's candles on his cake....
the narrator says something about GE innovation capturing the wind for power....

Back