Dirt

Vil

Reaction score
Trailer for Dirt a new show on FX has a cool song with the lyrics "This time you've gone too far" any ideas?

Does anyone know the name of the song (and who its by) that plays during the new Dirt TV Show (which stars Courtney Cox) trailer. Its usually shown during NIP/Tuck. The lyrics are "This time you've gone too far.." Its a male voice, sounds very familiar. Thanks everyone.

does anyone know what the song on the commercial for Dirt is? It's like: "This time we've gone too far" or something like this

Hi! Does anyone know the title of the song of the commercial for the new season of Dirt in FX?

I'm pretty confident that the song is "Boys Want to be Her" by Peaches. This is the same artist that has the song playing in the stripclub scene in Lost in Translation.

in the ads for the the latest season of dirt is this song , sounds like the yeah yeah yeahs but my husband is sure i'm wrong. anyone?

In a commercial for Dirt,it has kind of a girl band,and they sing the lines "The girls wanna be her,the boys wanna be her,I wanna be her" who made that song?

Back