movie_watcher

Reaction score
got to www.dior.com

then scroll over "Fashion and Accessories"

click "women"

click "united states"

click on "live" over on the far left

then click "launch the video"

what is the name of the song played last. It's sung in Spanish so I can't catch any of the lyrics to search for the song. It'd be greatly appreciated.

CORRECTION!

The song actually starts a little less than half way through the show.

actually, I'm beginning to think that it's actually in French....

but, it sounds rather Spanish, and maybe I'm just mistaking Spanish words for French ones.....

actually...I'm almost positive it's French because I swear I hear the phrase "qu'est-ce qu'un parle les qui me force"

but do you think that would lead me anywhere?

i think the language sounds middle eastern like hindu or some kinda indian type language. you're looking for the song in the vid where they quote a verse about evil from the bible right? i haven't a single clue, never heard it before. good luck trying to find it

Originally posted by nurse@Jan 31 2006, 10:57 PM
i think the language sounds middle eastern like hindu or some kinda indian type language. you're looking for the song in the vid where they quote a verse about evil from the bible right? i haven't a single clue, never heard it before. good luck trying to find it
no...that's the first song...the one that sounds Hindu (it's actually Hebrew)....but the song I'm looking for starts playing a little less than halfway through the show and continues on to the end.

OK...the name of the song is O Mare e Tu (I THALASSA KI ESI) by Marinella

and....

I have no way of getting it.

poo.

SOOOOOO.....if any of you happen to know where to get the song, I'd so appreciated.

Also, a weird request, if any of you have limewire or some other file sharing program, I'd really appreciate it if you could download it for me and send it to me through email (if that's even possible)...I'm using a new computer and am not allowed to download any file sharing programs and iTunes, doesn't have much greek music.....

Back