Dell XPS laptop

gunvalk

Reaction score
hey guys here is a link to the new Dell XPS commercial.
I know the song is a new song by Devo but I can't find the name of the song. Any help?

its called "watch us work it" its supposed to be released on itunes soon.

Originally posted by pfemoyer@Jul 23 2007, 08:07 PM
its called "watch us work it" its supposed to be released on itunes soon.
I saw this commercial tonight. Great song!

For the Adtunes search engine:

"Watch Us Work It" by Devo

DEVO wrote a new song called "Watch Us Work It" and recorded at Mutato Muzika in Los Angeles, CA, and produced by Sweden's famous Teddy Bears.

DELL heard it because Paul Malmstrom and Linus Carlsson at the Mother agency in NYC played it for them as a possibility for a song for their TV campaign featuring a newly developed, high-end laptop computer. DELL liked it, and now you can hear this brand new DEVO song when you watch the commercial currently running on nationwide TV.

The song, as well as a full length music-video are forthcoming and will be available for download through iTunes, etc.

We'll keep you posted, Spuds.

-Devo, Inc.

Theres an intel commercial with three girls with odd hair. A guy sings the song.

Sorry If thats not much of a description, but thats all I have.

Whats the name of the song and who sings it?

I would like to know the name of the song as well but I think its actually a commercial for the worlds thinnest laptop by Dell but the three girls in the video with the weird hair are putting together a car engine and it says Intel on it.

Well the song is on iTunes now...I think I'm going to buy it

There is a dell laptop commercial with women dressed in black and white and there is a rock song in the background and i would like to know if anyone knows the name of that song.

thanks =]

does anyone know the song in the new dell laptop commercial? the background is black, the laptop is red and silver, the music is kind of franzferdinandish?

Back