Citi Credit Cards Scrooge "Thank You Very Much"

PiNkY

Reaction score
My friend who lives in America (I'm in the UK) has seen this advert today for a credit card or something like that and she can't get the song outta her head....it goes something like ...

"Thankyou very much, thank you very much...thats the nicest thing you've ever done for me"

Not much to go on I know but does anyone know what the song is....she seems to think it's by a UK artist

although the lyrics that i know are "thank you very much, thank you very much. that's the nicest thing that anyone's ever done for me..." it sounds very much like the song is "thank you very much" from the musical "scrooge"... the movie version has albert finney in it. i couldn't find the soundtrack from the movie.

I think that just might be the one Amelie....thanks so much.....anyone else know where I can get the full song from???

I've seen the ad and it's definitely Scrooge,they show all the characters,and if I'm not mistaken it's for Citicards.

Yeah, just saw it yesterday. It's got the whole scrooge thing going on.

My friend who lives in America (I'm in the UK) has seen this advert today for a credit card or something like that and she can't get the song outta her head....it goes something like ...

"Thankyou very much, thank you very much...thats the nicest thing you've ever done for me"

Not much to go on I know but does anyone know what the song is....she seems to think it's by a UK artist
I know this is ancient, but I found this forum because I was looking for the commercial too. And I found it!

This song shows up in the new animated Netflix version of Scrooge. And I was like “isn’t this song from a credit card commercial” and I went digging, which is why I found this thread.

But I also found the commercial. It was for Simon Malls Gift Cards.

Reactions: jca
Back