Capital One push pins

IvyR6

Reaction score
I'd really really like to know what the music is in this commercial. For a while I was sure it was Go Team
but I wasn't able to find a song on any of their albums that matched it.

A better description of the commercial:

Push Pins falling for from the sky.. the music sounds like a jump rope song in the beginning
and then turns into a melody that repeats.."hear, there, everywhere.."

Anyone?

yeah thats a different one.. but yes it's the commercial i guess that is playing in the ny area .. with what sounds like GO TEAM! as the artist..

this song of there's sounds really similar..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLLzz9XZTI8[/ame]

has anyone figured this out? It's killing me. Please someone....help

the Go Team.

Looks like they are using two of their songs in their commercials.
Huddle Formation and We Just won't be defeated.

I don't have it but is it possible to use the app shazam to find out. I need confirmation! Maybe i'll just write capital ones ad department. But if anyone looking at this forum knows, it would be great if you could tell me..

I don't have it but is it possible to use the app shazam to find out. I need confirmation! Maybe i'll just write capital ones ad department. But if anyone looking at this forum knows, it would be great if you could tell me..

Nah, the shazam app does not work. I just DVR'd the commercial and tried to use the app 4 times, no dice. I really want this fucking song, Ive been looking for months now.

I emailed them multiple times and even called Capital One asking them, they suck.

I thought it was a new Go! Team song or something when I heard it. I looked up the lyrics and I couldn't find anything. They were suppose to have a new album out this year.... which didn't happen. Perhaps it coming soon?

Here There Everywhere Capital One commercial

Does anyone know the name of the "Here There Everywhere" song in the pushpin/tack missile Capital One commercial with the girls playing double dutch? It really does sound like a song appropriate for double dutch.

It has nothing to do with the Beatles song.

Someone suggested it is The Go Team's Huddle Formation but it isn't.

Back