Calvin Klein "Eternity" fragrance commercial

mordecai

Reaction score
There's this ad for Calvin Klein's ETERNITY that I saw recently. The soundtrack is a simple tune plucked on a guitar. It sounds very familiar but I can't quite place it.

It's a b&w ad, with a guy riding a horse on the beach or something...there's a VO of a girl saying something like "Remember. I'll always love you. Always." And the ad ends with the guy and gal rolling on the grass.

Anybody knows the ad I'm talking about? What's the tune?? Thanks!

are you talking about this ad with Scarlett Johansson? You mentioned "Face the Music" and a Google search brought me here and I found that video on YouTube.

Anyway. That's not the ad I'm talking about. There seem to be quite a lot of ads for ETERNITY, all of them looking somewhat similar. If my memory serves me correctly, I'm pretty sure I've heard the track used in that ad. It's part of a song by some group/band/artiste.

Maybe the VO I mentioned could give somebody here a clue? "Remember. I'll always love you. Always." Anybody?

No, "Face the Music" compose all the tracks for all the Calvin Klein ad ....

differents ads .. different songs .. by the same studio .. and the different songs are unreleased

I have a feeling this request may never be answered, but it's worth a shot.

I recently saw a commercial for the unisex fragrance "Eternity" from Calvin Klein. This commercial does not feature the Burt Bacharach song "What the World Needs Now," nor does it feature Christy Turlington.

The song from this particular commercial is (what sounds like) a guitar solo, with words voiced over. The models in the commercial are Doutzen Kroes and Karl Lindman.

Here's a link to the YouTube video:

Calvin Klein "Eternity"

This is probably gonna be a toughy, just hoping someone may have heard this simple and elegant tune before.

Thanks.

does anyone know the name of the song on the new Calvin Klein "Eternity" fragrance commercial?? it's pretty short, and features a soft sounding guitar solo while in black and white, a girl and a guy are together laying down.

Back