Breakfast at Tiffany's

DramaQueen1184

Reaction score
Anyway, Breakfast at Tiffany's was playing on the Oxygen network a while ago and they had a commercial for it that had a song playing in the background. It goes something like "bounce with me...." and that is the only part that I can really remember.

And two weeks during a promo for Desperate Housewives, it played again! The episode promo was for episode 3.12 "Not While I'm Around." Sadly, it wasn't loud enough to get any words, just the beat. So I've been making myself crazy trying to find it but with no results. So I'm posting this here in hopes that someone might know what I'm going on about.... Thanks. :D

Oh and it's not a rap song. It might seem like it beacuse of the words "bounce with me" but it's more of a pop song and it's a female singer.

Anyway, Breakfast at Tiffany's was playing on the Oxygen network a while ago and they had a commercial for it that had a song playing in the background. It goes something like "bounce with me...." and that is the only part that I can really remember.

And two weeks during a promo for Desperate Housewives, it played again! The episode promo was for episode 3.12 "Not While I'm Around." Sadly, it wasn't loud enough to get any words, just the beat. So I've been making myself crazy trying to find it but with no results. So I'm posting this here in hopes that someone might know what I'm going on about.... Thanks. :D

Oh and it's not a rap song. It might seem like it beacuse of the words "bounce with me" but it's more of a pop song and it's a female singer.

I am going to take a COMPLETE shot in the dark here. But from your description of 'bounce with me', I know a song that goes, "Sway me, make me, thrill me, hold me, bend me, please me, have your way with me..."

A whole bunch of "with me" segments. I'm not sure if you heard the Bounce with me SO clearly that you absolutely knew that it was, but this was the first thing that came to mind.

The song is 'Sway' by the Pussycat Dolls. Good song!

Like I said, I haven't a clue. But this is me just totally guessing.

Back