Boomerang Cartoon Network

Fathergon

Reaction score
So.. anyone seent he new boomerang show?
the opening song. where they show all the old cartoon chars redone floating about walkin around and the song is kinda dream trance. with a bit of a whistle thump i supose
no words but if you have seen it.. you know its greatness

Anyone watch the Boomerang channel? It is a spinoff of the cartoon network that shows old hannah barbera toons from the 60's (Batfink, Flintstones, Jetsons, Yogi Bear,...etc.)

It's great nostalgia for us Gen-Xers

The bumpers between shows feature a strange dance of old Hannah-Barbera toys that waddle and hop to some bubblegum techno tune...

Usually I have a good ear for music that is made for an ad, vs music adapted to an ad... but I'm on the fence with this one. I'd lay money that it is something that Boomerang commissioned since it is little more than progressive arpeggiation, but I thought I'd try the forum anyway. It sounds a lot like video game music.

Anyone have any insight?

Yeah I know what you're talking about but I think Boomerang made it. I could be wrong though

I can't find the source for the life of me. I've tried searching the forums but the only other threads, from a long while back, didn't have the answer... or any posts, for that matter.

Anyway...

I'm trying to figure out what the music in this Boomerang commercial.

Any luck?

Thanks in advance.

Back