Apple iPod

atomicbooger84

Reaction score
it's a wacked out techno version of N.E.R.D "rockstar", havent' found that exact version anywhere, but the original is pretty good

taikonaut

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Yea finally i can help someone out. it is indeed N.E.R.D - rockstar and the mix is by jason Nevins. You can get it off kazaa. <- am i allow to say that?
if not, e-mail me and i can think of something.

BTW. Someone got me one of the commercials for ipod. and i wish to get another one. sorry for forgetting who did the favor. i am so ungrateful. :(

taikonaut

Advanced Member
Reaction score
actually i read somewhere that apple doesnt have that on iTunes, thus deprives the consumer. so i have it on my site, tho im not good with html, i'll just send the link. i think it should either auto d/l or right click and save target as.

(Admin: Link Deleted)

jca

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by taikonaut@Jan 28 2004, 11:55 AM
actually i read somewhere that apple doesnt have that on iTunes, thus deprives the consumer. so i have it on my site
Sorry, that's against forum policy. You can't post direct MP3 download links like that. The purpose of this forum isn't as a file trading board - we don't want to see the site shut down because of such things.

What you do via PM and/or email is your own business, however.

Some people view it as a "loophole" by just posting a link to a site that then hosts a link to a download - I've been allowing that in some cases, but I think it's a mistake and asking for trouble on the part of the person hosting the site. I may stop allowing the "loophole" in the near future, however, if it becomes too common.

Public file/mp3/warez trading forums/boards/sites NEVER last and always get shut down one way or another, so we can't allow this forum to even approach appearing like that.

Appreciate everyone's understanding.

taikonaut

Advanced Member
Reaction score
:unsure: Sorry jca, my fault. I suppose whoever wants it will have to e-mail me. Sorry once again!