AMC Movie Theater Music

12345pizza

Reaction score
What is the name of the song playing during the AMC emergency exit video they show. I think it is divided up between their advertising for sodas and popcorn and the emergency exit clips. Thanks in advance!

dl3000

Reaction score
What is the name of the song playing during the AMC emergency exit video they show. I think it is divided up between their advertising for sodas and popcorn and the emergency exit clips. Thanks in advance!

I second this. Sounded like the music during the safety goes before the music that plays before the advertising for concessions.

12345pizza

Reaction score
AMC Theater Pre Show Advertising or Exit Plan Music

What is the name of the song that plays in AMC theaters before a movie that has a techno/dance beat and plays during pre-show advertising or the exit plan. The video is a red circle animation like the one in the linked video but the background is white. The video usually talks about some food deal or points out the exit plan.

NOTE: I am not looking for the song in this linked video.

jca

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: AMC Theater Pre Show Advertising or Exit Plan Music

Have you tried contacting Intake Studios? I believe they did the animation for some of the AMC pre show clips.

money

Reaction score
AMC theatres movie previews

There's a girl band music video that played before AMC movie previews. The girl band has 4-5 girls and they walk around a carnival, playing around and singing. I saw this preview in either September or October 2013. I cannot find this song anywhere.

Another song commercial that played in these pre-preview promos was Filter "It's Just You".

Thanks to anyone that can help.