ADVAIR Allergy Medication

Ramin

Reaction score
Greetings one and all!

I was watching TBS today and I saw a commercial for a drug called "ADVAIR" (apparently it's some kind of anti-histamine or something along the lines for allergies). Anyway, it starts off with a woman walking in a major city (maybe NY) and she comes to the park and has an allergic reaction or something. Later on it shows some children in the park playing soccer or something with voice-over on how you won't have to avoid the park anymore with ADVAIR or what-not. (I thought it might be that chill-out version of the American Beauty song [was it by Jakatta?], but after checking, it was entirely different.]

The music starts with some soft piano (not far-removed from the "Plastic Bag Theme" from American Beauty) and then goes into a more bright vibraphone/marimba melody. It's quite nice, really. I'll try doing a search for the commercial online.

I doubt this ADVAIR company would hire someone to compose the music for their commercial. I'm thinking they probably took it from one of those "stock music" CDs or a real song.

If anyone can shed some light on this matter, I'd be eternally grateful.

:)

Mes services sont à vôtre disposition,
Ramin Marghi

Back