Acura 2008 MDX "unfolding box"

kimothy

Reaction score
Acura 2008 MDX "unfolding box"

Does anyone know the song playing in this commercial for the Acura MDX:

--> ad on Acura's site

The music was probably written just for the commercial, but I thought I'd give it a shot and see if anyone here recognizes it.

Thanks!

I saw this commercial on PBS. It was showing the technology that goes into the car and people are carrying boxes with the various technologies like XM Satellite radio. They stack up the boxes and the stack becomes the car. It is kind of a slow electronica song.

Hi everyone,

Does anyone what song is played in the 2008 Acura MDX commercial. It's the one where the guy comes and puts down a box(it has bluetooth printed on the side) and the box opens up and keeps opening up, ending up as an Acura MDX. It sounds like a deep electronic music track. Anyway, I like it. Your input is appreciated!

I am look for the electronic song for the acura mdx commercial. No lyrics just an electronica type of song with a beat. Thanks

I am looking to find out about this song as well, it's hard when there is no lyric, only music. It's a great song though and I hope we can figure out more about it.

I've searched google and youtube and have come up with a few suggestions. Most people say that the song is by Enigma or a French electronic band called Telepopmusik. Either could be true and I have listened to both bands for a while but I can't give a solid answer.

I have done some searching since my last post and I have found some info.

If you go to the Acura website http://www.acura.com and put your mouse over the MDX tab at the top, you can go to a video/photo gallery.
They have the commercial listed on there it gives credit to the song as follows:

song: original composition
artist: robot repair

I have not been able to find the song though, still. It would seem by it saying it's an original composition, would mean it's made just for this commercial. :unsure:

hey guys, i think it's a brand new Acura Advance commercial, never seen it before.
It shows this car being built, i really like the song. Anyone seen it and know the song?

p.s i have a feeling the song specifically made for the ad

Back