A&E "Real Life. Drama."

jonczek

Reaction score
A&E "Real Life. Drama."

Hey I am watching the Adromeda Strain and there was a commercial for the A&E channel and it showed a lot of the stars in it's television shows. I was wondering if anyone knew the music that was being played. It sounds like it is something from the movie Sunshine

if it helps the commercial has caption at the end that reads: A&E Real Life. Drama

The song was also in the movie Sunshine. the song is by the band Underworld, i'm sure of it. But, I'm not sure of the title of the song.

Originally posted by chrizz22@May 26 2008, 06:52 PM
The song was also in the movie Sunshine. the song is by the band Underworld, i'm sure of it. But, I'm not sure of the title of the song.
Sunshine, that's it. I knew I had seen it in a movie but couldn't put my finger on it. Thanks for the tip.

Originally posted by chrizz22@May 26 2008, 06:52 PM
John Murphy - The Surface Of The Sun

Beautiful isn't it? Yep, it's from the motion picture Sunshine (Danny Boyle 2007). The soundtrack was supposed to be a colloboration with John Murphy and Underworld, however in a spectacular display of corporate greed and stupidity, the soundtrack has never been released due to prolonged legal wrangling. So far you can only find the song online from low quality rips taken from the DVD, pretty annoying as background noise from the movie scene distracts from the epic "sweep" of the music. Last I heard, both Underworld and Murphy claim it as their own and have different names for it?? Let us all know if you find a definitive quality version, Sunshine fans have been rabid for this one for nearly a year now.

A&E lineup

I have seen it before, but I just saw it again. It goes through all the different shows, the Swat Team one, Paranormal State, Mindfreak, etc. and each host says something different. It sounds like classical at first and then at the end it sounds like rock.

Back