2007 Hummer H3

AtlasRoad

Advanced Member
Reaction score
There's a new add for the 2007 hummer h3 i believe that focuses on the sunroof. the whole commercial pretty much shows the view from inside of the h3 looking up out of the sunroof.

It's kind of a electric psychedellic type song.. dont remember any lyrics if there were any, but ill be on the lookout for the commercial to add more details.

thanks in advance.

Does anyone know the name of the song from the newest hummer commercial? It's been playing for the last few days. It sounds like The Postal Service, but I'm not sure what it is, and its not on the website.

I'm wondering the same thing. It sounds like The Postal Service, but I know it isnt them.

I really don't know anything about Postal Service. To me, the H3 tune sounds like an updated instrumental intro to Seal's old tune 'Crazy'.

Speaking of crazy, this whole chasing after tunes featured in commercials seems like a futile endeavor. I remember my search for the Visa commercial tune featured during the last winter olympics lead me to no more that the producing ad agency's site which provided next to no information on the tune or its availability. Seems like ad agencies don't want to make anything associated with an ad available independently unless it's approved by the particular client. And Visa seemed not to care at all about the interest that that tune generated among viewers. The prevailing attitude of the advertisers seems to be: Here's the commercial and that's all you get, no more, no less. Do you know of any exceptions to this?

There are actually two different 2007 Hummer H3 Sunroof ads. They appeared throughout the NFL draft day on ESPN. Does anybody know the song names? Thanks!

Heres the little I remember from the commercial, the tagline was "Outside In" and it was promoting complementary sunroof offer. I have been looking for this song since seeing the commercial on Sportsnet New York but I haven't been able to find it on youtube.

I've been looking for this song too. It's such a cool song and the above poster is right, the tagline is "outside in." I've been trying to find a video of the commercial with no success so far...

There were two different 2007 Hummer H3 ads with the sunroof. One had the slogan "Outside In." The ad I'm looking for had the slogan, "Daylight Savings."

According to the Hummer site, the song on the Outside In commercial is called "Sladu a Mig" by Thor. I've never heard of it, nor have I found anywhere to buy or download it. Google doesn't even turn up any results (or Limewire.)

I hate Hummers, but I like what I've heard of the song. If anyone knows where to get it, that'd be great.

finally my useless musical knowledge pays off

the laid back instrumental song with the sax is...

dabrye - the lish

from the album 'One Three'

great album by the way

Hummer.com just updated their site and here are the songs...

"Outside In": Thor - Stadu a Mig, Label: Plotur Ehf
"Daylight Savings": Manual - I'll be fine, Album - "Until Tomorrow", Label: Morr Music

Back