The Gates

SunRunner

Advanced Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone might know the name of the song that played at the end of tonight's episode of The Gates. All I can tell you is that the singer is female and has a high voice; the song is a ballad. The only verse I could catch was:

I'd be happy to sit and wait a while

It also had the word "respect" in the lyrics, too. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I am looking at the end of the episode online right now. I can't make out too much of what she is saying.

"my meal's a catfish...I'd be happy to sit and wait for a while"
"rescue..when you come and get me"

I captured the audio, so perhaps someone can figure it out from this. http://www.sendspace.com/file/sbnm0k

"Rescue" - Cathy Davey

That was posted on the ABC.com site....not on the link Sarah mentioned, but in the official forum of the show. I see no info about the song online at all, but I did visit the myspace of Miss Davey and her voice sounds like the one in the episode.

Thanks, Zane. I've been looking for the song, but it's not on any of her albums. I guess it's going to be on a new CD sometime in the future.

There was a song that was playing during the scene where the wife wakes up her sleeping husband - that's the song that's been haunting me. I can't find any reference to it at all.

Here's some of the lyrics I managed to catch:

"Let's steal away when the world has turned grey. Cameras (something) can take portraits of millions of faces. Two bodies cruise to the heat they don't need words to say. To say. No need for rules no need for...

Photographs flash, nightmares they pass and the only thing that can save me is you now. Wild wild horses can't drag me away. Wild crazed can't tear me away."

Not sure if this is the song that everyone's asking about at the end of the episode as well.

There was a song that was playing during the scene where the wife wakes up her sleeping husband - that's the song that's been haunting me. I can't find any reference to it at all.

Here's some of the lyrics I managed to catch:

"Let's steal away when the world has turned grey. Cameras (something) can take portraits of millions of faces. Two bodies cruise to the heat they don't need words to say. To say. No need for rules no need for...

Photographs flash, nightmares they pass and the only thing that can save me is you now. Wild wild horses can't drag me away. Wild crazed can't tear me away."

Not sure if this is the song that everyone's asking about at the end of the episode as well.

Someone on the official site says your song is this... "Anywhere" - Alphastates

Back