Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit

Hey does anyone know the name of the song in the latest NFS Hot Pursuit commercial? There is more than one commercial out and the one I'm referring to just started airing tonight I'm pretty sure. I've looked everywhere online and it isn't on Youtube or anywhere else yet though it probably will be soon. Anyway, the song is a rap song with a sort of electronic/techno tune to it.

Re: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit

Hey does anyone know the name of the song in the latest NFS Hot Pursuit commercial? There is more than one commercial out and the one I'm referring to just started airing tonight I'm pretty sure. I've looked everywhere online and it isn't on Youtube or anywhere else yet though it probably will be soon. Anyway, the song is a rap song with a sort of electronic/techno tune to it.

I'm looking for the exact song too, but it's a remix of MGMT's song "Kids".

Re: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit

the song is Opposite of Adults by Chiddy Bang: http://youtu.be/FfRX3DJ4VUI

Back