Chase Blueprint

mstacy

Reaction score
The newest such commercial for Chase Blueprint features just a snippet of a song I've been looking for at least 10 years. It's an old "techno" type song that's been used in commercials before over the years, but I still can't seem to find out the name or the band......anyone out there know?

I've been looking for this song too! Heard it in the new Blueprint ad yesterday and began searching for it. My search eventually brought me to mstacy's post. When I would think of this song The Breeders "Cannonball" would come to mind.

Anyway, thanks for posting mstacy. :p

And jca, thank you very much for clearing up the mystery. :D

I'm going over to Amazon.com right now!

Thank you so much for replying to this thread. This was driving me crazy last night and I finally am able to feel at peace now. ;) Thanks again!

CHASE BLUEPRINT tv commercial summer 2010

Does anyone know the name of the song of the current CHASE BLUEPRINT credit card ad that is currently running on tv.

The previous ad featured a harmonica solo from the song "Brand New Day". The new song is a rock & roll song, that features synthesized keyboards. I've heard the song before, but never new the artist or title.

That's it!!!!!!!! Song name is Connection, by band named Elastica......thanks so much!

Back