The Green Hornet

missingmoon33

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Can anybody name the song in the new The Green Hornet trailer? I don't have a link at the moment but it has a kind of POD sound, very rockish. Thanks.

The song at the beginning is Dinner Time by Royce da 5'9" featuring Busta Rhymes

The second rock song that plays in the trailer is "What You Want Me To Do" by The Heavy

"What You Want Me To Do" by The Heavy is definitely the song at the end of the trailer - but what about the rock song in middle, 0:50 - 1:10?

Sounds like some of the lyrics are "All I Want Is..."

0:00 - 0:22 = "Blue Blood Blues" by The Dead Weather

0:23 - 0:40 = ??? (electronic beat)

0:50 - 1:10 = ??? (rock song)

1:10 - 2:29 = "What You Want Me To Do" by The Heavy

YES!!! THANKS!!! Also known as "They Wanna Know" or "Since They Wanna Know" on his album, Second Round's on Me (and made famous on EA Games's Fight Night Round 3).

What's the beat music between 0:25 - 0:36?:unsure:

I just saw this new Green Hornet trailer but cant find it anywhere its the one with both the main characters singing along to the song playing in the car. Anyone know the song?

"What You Want Me To Do" by The Heavy is definitely the song at the end of the trailer - but what about the rock song in middle, 0:50 - 1:10?

i'm waiting for the name of the rock song too!

Found it...

The Heavy - What You Want Me To Do?

the name of the song is ganstas paradise, just listen to it for a few minutes

Back