True Blood Season 3

Lancelot59

Reaction score
Well there isn't a thread for this yet, at least not that the search turned up.

Does anyone know the name of the song that was played during the credits of the first episode in season 3?

The song you are looking for is Bad Blood by Beck. It's available on iTunes on the soundtrack for True Blood Season 2.

True Blood Season 3, "9 crimes" epsiode

Ok i tried my Shazam, but no luck..... the name of the very last song that played in the "9 crimes" episode of true blood (season 3) which first aired yesterday on July 11, 2010 is actually called "9 crimes" by Damien Rice but the version which showed on true blood is different than the version in iTunes.... Can anyone help me find out what version of "9 crimes" by Damien Rice played at the end of True Blood?????

Some people are saying it's the 9 crimes demo version by Damien rice but I'm pretty sure it isn't. I think its a cover. I'm dying for this song too, so any help is appreciated!!

I thought it was a cover too. Stupid question - but shouldn't the songs be listed in the credits? Movies list all the songs they use, TV shows should too, especially on HBO where they actually play the credits.

In the same episode there is a song playing while Bill is in the strip club procuring dinner. Does anyone know what that song is?

ep 5, the scene w/ Jason and Crysyal by the lake, female ethereal vocals (very much like Grouper).

thx.

That mystical music is a Nathan Barr instrumental used just for that scene.

I thought it was a cover too. Stupid question - but shouldn't the songs be listed in the credits? Movies list all the songs they use, TV shows should too, especially on HBO where they actually play the credits.

For some reason, none of the cable shows list any of the music they use in their shows. There's a link at True-blood.net that lists all the music for each episode.

Does anyone recognize the song from the 7th episode while they're driving in the truck?

Could someone please give me the name of the song that was playing during the last few seconds of the most recent episode, "Night on the Sun"?

Could someone please give me the name of the song that was playing during the last few seconds of the most recent episode, "Night on the Sun"?
Nevermind.

The song playing during the end of ep 8, "Night on the Sun" is called 'Head', and it's by the band Otep.

Just in case anyone else is interested...

Some people are saying it's the 9 crimes demo version by Damien rice but I'm pretty sure it isn't. I think its a cover. I'm dying for this song too, so any help is appreciated!!

It definitely is the demo version of 9 Crimes by Damien Rice. I can link you to the download..

Back