Bose Lifestyle Demo

Glockorola

Reaction score
Bose has a great video they run in their stores' media rooms to show off their Lifestyle media surround sound systems. In the video, there is a female vocalist singing a famous song. I can't place it. Does anyone know the name?

Thanks!

Re: Bose Lifestyle Demo: Female Vocalist

The song you may be referring to is "What Becomes of the Broken Hearted" as performed by Joan Osborne. See the YouTube of that performance at:

Re: Bose Lifestyle Demo: Female Vocalist

That's it! THANKS, Kday!

Bose music on demo

It was a demo at Target. I just remember hearing-
Here with me, now I know that there'll never be, another chance to be this happy.

I looked and looked but never found it.:unsure:

Thanks for any help.

This is the song but can anyone please tell me where I might find the actual video Bose uses to demo their products? It isnt the live performance in the YouTube video. It was a more private setting, like a private show of some sort that she did that I vividly remember liking when I saw this demo at a Bose location a while back. Any help would be great. :)

Note: I have been able to find two of their demo videos online thusfar, one being "Solea" (the Spanish/Latina woman dancing) there were two versions and I have both. Would love to add the Joan Osbourne performance I remember seeing to my collection. :cool:

Back