Haagen Dazs

vjhale

Reaction score
What is the music playing on the latest Hagen Daas ice cream commercial? It's instrumental, very soothing.

The only information that I found for the Haagen Dazs commercial is from THIS link...

Noriko played continually in the bar and the Brazilian restaurant in Tokyo.And sometimes she held the one-day-school of Bossa Nova. In 2001, she worked with the composer Masakazu Uehata for commercial song of HAAGEN DAZS ice cream.

I'll keep looking though.

That music was composed for the commercial by a company called Largoland. They have offices in NYC and London if you want to try to get your hands on a copy.

I searched the Largoland website, and didn't find anything about the commercial for Haagen Daz. I am really curious about this song too. I think it is one of the most beautiful pieces of music I've ever heard.
Thanx.

Here's their response:

June 4, 2004

Dear Sean:

Thank you for visiting our website and for your e-mail message. It is
always a pleasure to hear
from our consumers whose ideas, comments and concerns are very important to
us here at
Häagen-Dazs®.

The piece of music used in our television ad is called "State of Grace" and
was written
specifically for this commercial by a European music house.

We appreciate your interest in our company and the time you have taken to
contact us.

Sincerely,

Cassandra Guerrero
Consumer Response Representative

Ref # N1560055
===================================================
For money saving coupons join our Häagen-Dazs® Rewards at
http://www.haagen-dazs.com

That's great! I was curious as well! Thanks for looking it up ^_^ I found the clip of music from the Haagen Daz commercial, as well. Go to http://www.haagendazs.com and scroll down, go to "New Commercials" and it allows you to download the song! It's great! *clapS*

The new Haagen Daz commercials focus on different flavors and have really artsy pretty images that reflect the flavor...does anybody know the name of the beautiful piano solo playing?...or is it just composed for that commercial? Thanks!

Hi there (-: Does anyone know if the piano song played on the haagen dazs commercial is a real song?

Thanks!

No, they are not 'real' songs! They are by a German music production company called Largoland.

However, you can download the music for all three new ads from the Haagen-Dazs website.

Hi, joined just to reply to this topic: The music in this commercial IS beautiful and I thought it was from an existing classical piece called "Mirror in Mirror" or the German (?) "Spiegel I'm Spiegel". Very similiar. Mirror in Mirror is one of the most beautiful pieces I've ever heard. Do a search, look it up.....have a listen....enjoy!
Lisa

Hey Guys:

I just listened to a snippet of "Spiegel I'm Spiegel" and it is beautiful and very much in the same vain as the Haagen Dazs song. Earthshine, whoever you are, you are a friggin' genius !!!!! WOO HOO !!!!

Does anyone know what the music is the Haagen Dasz commercials? It's just a piano and violin. It's sooo pretty. Thanks in advance!

Several of their recent ads have used music commissioned from a German production company, LARGOLAND.

Maybe the one you're looking for is shown here?

Wow, yeah I saw that one many times, the song is very pretty and peaceful.

too bad it's probably made for the ad. :(

Silly people. Haagen-Dazs released that song on their website for public consumption after getting a lot of requests for it. Get all the versions right here.

As I recall, this was answered awhile back.

Oh well, no harm in reintroducing it. ;)

J

I remember this commercial for back in the day. They have different commercials and sometimes the song is slightly different but it has that same piano theme. Is it composed for the commercial or does it actually exist? Thanks!

Re: Haagen Dazs ode to flavor

Am looking for information on the music for this commercial.. Does anyone have a clue about it?
Thanks much..

Back