The Joneses

emgirl

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new Demi Moore movie, The Joneses? There was a really cool song in the scene where David Duchovny finds his neighbor in the pool, towards the end. Anyone know who sings it? I've looked all over and can't find ANY info on the music in this movie!

Hi, did you ever find this out.....I checked that link in the soundtrack list still nothing.....I have been searching everywhere as well.......let me know if you find anything....cheers.

http://www.myspace.com/indiefilmsoundtracks
http://www.lakeshore-records.com/thejoneses/?tracklisting

"THE JONESES
Available August 31"

TRACK LISTING:

01. Charlotte's On Fire - Cocosuma
02. Sands - Your Nature
03. Yeah Yeah Yeah - My Radio
04. Blackout - The Whip
05. Mooove - Boots
06. Spotlight - Chris Winston
07. All Of The Above - The Phenomenal Handclap Band
08. Sophisticated Side Ponytail - NPSH
09. Anonymous - Nick Urata
10. In My Hands - Nick Urata
11. The End - Nick Urata
12. Golf - Nick Urata
13. Sneaky - Nick Urata
14. KC - Nick Urata

Can someone help me out? There's a song in the movie that's unfortunately not on the soundtrack that I'm interested in. It's the song that plays during the scene where the daughter gets dumped by her married boyfriend. Anyone know it?

Thanks.

Hey EmGirl,

I just saw the film, and was looking for that song too, which brought me to your post. No luck. So I used my trusty Shazam app on my Android phone, and... voilà!

The name of the song is "Play", and it's by Stephen Fretwell.

Enjoy!

TheMadScientist

Oh, sorry.... that was a reply to scarlett_fever. I believe that emgirl's question has been answered. If not, there's always Shazam!

Hey EmGirl,

I just saw the film, and was looking for that song too, which brought me to your post. No luck. So I used my trusty Shazam app on my Android phone, and... voilà!

The name of the song is "Play", and it's by Stephen Fretwell.

Enjoy!

TheMadScientist

Thank you! That Shazam app sounds very useful, might have to look into getting it for myself.

Thanks again!

does anybody know the song thats at the end of the movie during the credits. it goes ''when the morning comes'' or something???

Hey,

I just watched the movie the Joneses as well and saw the credits... That song is soo nice.

After doing a bit of google searching I started thinking that I heard it in the movie "Drumline (2002)", but no.

However!

After seeing Drumline, a friend of mine directed me to:
and yes, this is the song.

Hope you guys can use it!

Cheers!

Song at the end of the movie - not on the soundtrack

This Too Shall Pass - by OK Go

Cool Song!

I am looking for the Name of that same song someone else commented about that plays when the credits roll. Something about when the money comes! If someone knows the name of it, please let me know! :D

saw it today, loved everything I heard on it. Did you go to the imbd link?

What is the song, which hears when the kids come to shcool on the first time? I really have to get it, because that sounds so awesome.

I tried to use shazam, but it doesn't work. Can someone help me?

Thanks

Back