Coca-Cola Coke "Everyday Sweet Sunshine"

Reaction score
There's a new Coca Cola (Coke) commercial out with a song that I would guess is called "Everyday Sweet Sunshine" (see link). Does anyone know if this is part of a full-length song, or is it just a snippet/jingle written for the commercial? If full-length, who is it sung by?

Thanks!

I am told it is done by Donna Allen. I don't see any of her music online but supposedly her music is on iTunes. I don't know the song title or if it is a full-length song you can get or if it was made specifically for the ad.

I am told it is done by Donna Allen. I don't see any of her music online but supposedly her music is on iTunes. I don't know the song title or if it is a full-length song you can get or if it was made specifically for the ad.

Thanks, Zane!

I just checked iTunes. She's on there, but I don't see anything resembling this song. Oh well, at least it's a first clue.

Thanks again,
John

I like the song as well and made a futile attempt to find info on the 'net to no avail. My guess is that Donna Allen did the song "Sweet Sunshine". I learned that she recorded it about 3 years ago but I am uncertain of the reliability of the source of that data. Good luck.

Back