Science Channel Mother Nature's Fury Mother's Day

grimaudio

Reaction score
Anyone know the song that plays during this commercial? It has a slow kind of hip hop beat with a lady singing "sunny days" or "stormy days". I asked this on yahoo and someone said it was "Faith Evans - Sunny Days".. i can assure you that thats not it. HELP PLEASE!

Anyone know the song that plays during this commercial? It has a slow kind of hip hop beat with a lady singing "sunny days" or "stormy days". I asked this on yahoo and someone said it was "Faith Evans - Sunny Days".. i can assure you that thats not it. HELP PLEASE!
Honestly, I'm searching for the same thing, myself. Let me know if you find out.

Looking for this song too. Post if any of you find out what it is, I'll do the same.

Here is the video on vimeo:

[ame="http://vimeo.com/11507236"]Science Channel's Mother Nature's Fury on Vimeo[/ame]

Last edited:
looking for same thing but no luck so far pls post it on here if you find out

i have sent scienceChannel an email and they say it take about a weak to answer an email so lets hope they provide.

I sent them an email a couple days ago and here's what i got back..

Dear Viewer,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Discovery Communications. We
appreciate your interest in our programming and are delighted to hear from
our viewers.

While our databases contain a great deal of information, unfortunately,
they do not contain information regarding the music used in our programs or
commercials. However, the music is usually listed in the show's opening or
closing credits. Also, we recommend directing your search to the Internet,
reviewing the discussion threads or posting your questions on the
discussion board on the Fansites section of our website.

Thank you again for expressing your interest in our programming.

Sincerely,

Viewer Relations
Discovery Communications

I tried to ID it with Shazam, but no avail. I would love to have the ID for this too.

Hey everyone I found it finally:

Summer Haze by BMG Atmosphere

The whole song is even better. Enjoy!

Universal Publishing Production Music

http://www.unippm.co.uk/

Catalog: ATMOSPHERE
Album: ATMOS 217 Big Summer
Track: "Summer Haze"
Composer: Ben Cocks

Thanks all for your efforts looking into this! From all the information posted I was able to get in touch with the composer of the piece and he informed me (with only about 2 hours for a response time) of the following:

"I am pleased to tell you the vocalist is called 'Lettie' she has an album on itunes called Age of Solo which I really recommend buying. Her myspace page is http://www.myspace.com/lettiemusic

I am recording an LP at the moment which will be available to download from all the normal places so I can let you know when that gets released.

Thanks for your interest.

All the best and enjoy Lettie's music.

Ben."

I'm listening to Lettie right now on Lala (for those of you lucky enough to have a subscription to Lala, check out her stuff before it shuts down on 5/31...I'm buying it anyway).

I'll be sure to check out Ben's stuff when he alerts me of the release.

Thanks again for all the hard work tracking this down everyone!!!

Back