Doctor Who

walterwoodsiv

Reaction score
Not sure if anybody here watches Doctor Who, but they released and extended trailer for the the 5th season. I wondered if anybody recognized any of the music, particularly the music that starts at around 1:40...

Not sure if anybody here watches Doctor Who, but they released and extended trailer for the the 5th season. I wondered if anybody recognized any of the music, particularly the music that starts at around 1:40...

Yes, I watched it but didn't notice that the music was much different then the season before.. I can tell you that Murray Gold did the music for series (season) four and you can download it from Amazon in MP3 format for a small price.. In particular Song of Freedom from the two part ending of the season just blew me away..

Anyway, hope that helps.. I don't know if Gold is doing this season or not, guess I'll pay more attention next time I watch it.. Off topic a bit, I was surprised at how much I enjoyed Matt Smith's portrayal of the Doctor since I really loved David Tenant..

According to MURRAY GOLD HIMSELF (!!!), the music from the trailer IS going to be on the official Series 5 soundtrack and it'll be called "Every Star, Every Planet".

According to MURRAY GOLD HIMSELF (!!!), the music from the trailer IS going to be on the official Series 5 soundtrack and it'll be called "Every Star, Every Planet".

That's great to know, hon.. He is one superb artist and I have the soundtracks from season 3 and 4.. I'm looking forward to getting the fifth season to add to my collection.. Thanks so much for passing this along.. :)

Music from BBCA's "The Best of David Tennant" promo...

I have been searching for this music used in the BBC America trailer "The Best of David Tennant" a promo for the DVD "Doctor Who the Complete Specials". It is a 3 minute clip, the music i'm looking for starts at about 1:23 into the video. The same music was also used at the end of the Season 4, episode 9 of Showtime's The Tudors as a preview for the final episode.

Doctor Who season 7

Part 2 launch trailer
"The bells of Saint John" promo episode
Music used => Blood of the titan by two steps from hell

Doctor Who - SE09 EP10 featuring GargantuanMusic "Forced Mutation"
Doctor Who - SE09 EP11 featuring GargantuanMusic "Oblivion Rising"
Doctor Who - SE09 EP12 featuring GargantuanMusic "League Of Vengeance"

Reactions: jca
Back