V on ABC

guikrazy

Reaction score
By chance, does anyone know the name of the song that played at the end of the "John May" (4-13-10) episode? I looked up the lyrics and still couldn't find the song and it isn't listed in the ABC Music Lounge.

Here are the lyrics:

When you come down, come down easy,
Let your heart slide to the floor.
I need something to believe in.
I don't need this pain no more.

TIA for any and all help!

Re: "V" - Episode "John May"

someone online says it is this...

"In the house - In a heartbeat" from 28 days. This has no lyrics, so it can't be what you're looking for.

This is the song in question

I'd really like to know what it is as well!

I can't find it either. The vocalist sounds like Daniel Lanois to me.

The only other lyrics I can make out are

Saw the riots in the city,
And the marching of the crowd.
They lay traps for troubadours and
Kill(or killed) the poets with.......

Thanks for posting the clip of the actual song! I can't believe that there isn't anyone who knows the song. I will keep on looking for it though and if I find the title I will post it here.

Hi ! Help me please.

Does anyone know the name of the song played in the middle of the last V's episode (1x08) with Tyler and Lisa on the spaceship ?

Thanks a lot !

Hi ! Help me please.

Does anyone know the name of the song played in the middle of the last V's episode (1x08) with Tyler and Lisa on the spaceship ?

Thanks a lot !

Florence & The Machine - Cosmic Love
from her amazing album "LUNGS"

this song was featured on Grey's Anatomy.

i have a question from episode 7.

does anybody know what song is playing during the scene where georgie is talking to the gang and then joshua injects him?

Is anyone any closer to getting this? It's still driving me crazy.
It sounds to me like a band called Spiritualized, and according to their site they have a new album out in a couple of weeks, which would explain why the lyrics aren't online anywhere yet...
Such a beautiful song, I can't wait to get my hnds on it!

I think you're right that it is Spiritualized. That really sounds like the same singer and their past music has the same production qualities. I'm surprised I had not heard of them before. I really like what I'm hearing. Their website is - http://www.spiritualized.com/. I'll be looking out for a new release in hopes that it is indeed them.

After weeks of searching, I found it!! :D It's by an unsigned LA band called Mere Morals and it's called Come Down Easy. Unfortunately, they do not have a US record deal but they have an EP released in Japan, available on amazon.co.jp.

During Episode S01E12 almost at the end of the episode there was a song. It kind of sounded like Mowogai but I am not sure if it is. Does anyone know what it is?

I think the song is Come Down Easy by the Mere Mortals

By chance, does anyone know the name of the song that played at the end of the "John May" (4-13-10) episode? I looked up the lyrics and still couldn't find the song and it isn't listed in the ABC Music Lounge.

Here are the lyrics:

When you come down, come down easy,
Let your heart slide to the floor.
I need something to believe in.
I don't need this pain no more.

TIA for any and all help!

Back