Step Up 3D

Phrozen_Sky

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just saw this trailer Wednesday during The Last Song trailers. I'm killing to know the name of the song that plays at 0:35. Any help? :)

well the one at 1:40 is 'T-pain - i got my own steps' (may be a remix version by chance),
and the one at around 0:60 is - 'T pain - take your shirt off'

Om my gosh, guys! I actually found it!

DJ Frank E ft. Dada Life & Tiesto - "Squeeze It"

what's the name of the songs that play at 0:15 and the song that plays at 0:32 in the step up 3d commercial?

Step Up 3

who know the song from 1:15 to 1:35 ?? help me .... please!!!!

Re: step up 3 trailer instrumental

We should make a checklist cause there're many songs. I'm still searching for.

1-from beginning to 0:34 it looks like:
=>Own Steps by T-Pain (Soundtrack version from Roscoe Dash ft T-Pain)
2- from 0:35 to 0:50(about) it looks like :
=> Squeeze it by DJ Frank E ft Dada Life & Tiesto
3- from 0:52 to 0:60 it looks like:
=> Take your shirt off by T-Pain
4- from 1:15 to the end(about) it looks like:
=> Club can't handle me by Flo rida featuring David Guetta

I had the list of song . But it didn't had the song i need . That song sound like orchestral because i hear the piano sound . Ah , morgan . There is a video of mine in music elsewhere . Help me . I can't find the name.

I finnaly edited my message with the whole list. For your video of Adobe, I don't really know. I will search for. I'm gonna eat now. It's midday in France :)

Thanks you for your help. We will find all song out . I will give you more detail to find that song. In vietnam now is 6 o'clock . Do you use yahoo messenger ?

More detail: the song from 1:15 to 1:35 in this trailer is a instrumental music . That sounds like a orchestral music . But i can't find the name

Yeah that's me again. I think I found the one you were looking for . normally it's :

Major Lazer - "When You Hear The Bassline"

i think this is... not that song. i has been find it for dáy. but i can't find . it seem like immediate music or brand x music

Back